The success of an organization rests with a number of capabilities including the skills of the board, clear strategy, enterprise-wide leadership traits, collaboration, consensus and employee engagement. Learning & Development is key to your long-term corporate success – Eskil’s Corporate Workshops support your Learning & Development commitment.
Whilst our work is geared towards boardroom improvement, we appreciate that organisational development as a whole helps to deliver the corporate ambition.
Bearing this in mind, we have over 70 different corporate workshops (ranging from 1/2 a day through to 5 days) that can be delivered either onsite or offsite.
Features of Eskil’s corporate workshops include:
- Aligned to specific corporate strategies / messages
- Learn-through-action workshops
- Delivered by experienced business facilitators
- Access local and international facilitators (over 60% of Eskil’s facilitators are bilingual)
- Facilitator-to-delegate ratio of 1 : 8
- Outcome focused – take away readily-applicable tools, ideas, and insights
- Branded workbooks published for your delegates to access supplementary information
- Option for CPD Credits
- Option for the workshop to be professionally recorded and edited for your staff to access
For further information about Eskil’s organisational development through corporate workshops: